Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Education
I really want to study education studiesbut ther are no sample personal statements on education studies-there are only on primary education and early childhood studies
Think of that as a good thing - when you don't have the exact same sample statement in front of you, there is less temptation to copy the ideas... and you have the opportunity to use your own initiative.

The instructions given on the site for writing a PS in any field are quite comprehensive. What do you want to do? What have you done that demonstrates your ability to study and work in education? Use your imagination and creativity to market yourself - you'll need those attributes if you ever become a teacher Smile
Primary education and education studies would be pretty similar I think - as Manna says, you don't the same exact statements - some of the others should be enough to give you ideas.
iN FACT i WANT TO DO education studies as a combined degree with another subject like maths and there are no sample statements for combined degrees and i think I've got to talk about my passion for education as well as maths in my statement
Anyway thx for the advice
I seem to remember there is some advice on combined degrees in the links on studential.com about personal statements. Have you had a look through those?