Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nursing Interviews
Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you have had or are preparing for interviews for Nursing...I have two interviews for Adult Nursing one in March and another in May. Just wondering if anyone can give me advice on what questions they ask or how their interview went or from anyone else preparing for an interview for Nursing...Any help would be appreciated..Thanks
Sarah Isabel
x
Just wrote something here:

http://www.studentdiscussion.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=297&pid=1026&#pid1026

Hope that helps a bit
SarahIsabel19 Wrote:Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you have had or are preparing for interviews for Nursing...I have two interviews for Adult Nursing one in March and another in May. Just wondering if anyone can give me advice on what questions they ask or how their interview went or from anyone else preparing for an interview for Nursing...Any help would be appreciated..Thanks
Sarah Isabel
x
hi, I hane interview for midwitery on friday!! I work with a student nurse and asked her about her interview.First you may be asked to write about something youl get about 30mins to do this,and they will give you a choice of a few things to write about.they youst want to check your writing skill.when you get called into interview they will ask you why you want to be a midwife and what assests you have to bring to them.theyr big on patient confidentiality,and want to know you have researched the course before you start.They will also ask you what you would do in certain situations that may require certain amount of tact. dont know what else I can tell you,I''m looking for tips myself!!
Wishing you the very best of luck!x