Student Discussion
How to adjust University culture - Printable Version

+- Student Discussion (https://www.studentdiscussion.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Applying to university (https://www.studentdiscussion.co.uk/forum-24.html)
+--- Forum: University Discussion (https://www.studentdiscussion.co.uk/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How to adjust University culture (/thread-27830.html)

Pages: 1 2

How to adjust University culture - jolinarodriguez - 18/11/2008

Hello
anybody shares experienced about university culture? cause some of us just new in our university " transferee from other schools these will give some ideas and tips for the new comers.

Best Regards

RE: How to adjust University culture - michaledouglas - 02/03/2010

For International Students, living in a new university culture can be both exciting and frustrating, providing many opportunities and many challenges. You can prepare yourself for the experience by reflecting on your decision to study overseas. When I was new in university, In first few weeks, I concerned about forming friendships. When new students looked around, it might seemed that everyone else was self-confident and socially successful. The reality is that everyone is having the same concerned. Meaningful, new relationships should not be expected to develop overnight. It took a great deal of time to develop intimacy in high school friendships; the same will be true of intimacy in university friendships.

RE: How to adjust University culture - rogerjack - 12/07/2010

These topic is for the international student it is one of the new university culture can be both exciting and frustrating and it also provides many opportunities and many of the challenges then only it can adjust the university culture.

RE: How to adjust University culture - jhonkevin - 19/07/2010

You have to adjust each and every place in your life.When I was new in university, In first few weeks, I concerned about forming friendships. Meet your faculties and get some things about university. Its provides many opportunities and many of the challenges.

RE: How to adjust University culture - jack.19987 - 21/07/2010

It is totally depend on you. You have to adjust with your university culture. First of all you have to know the rules of your university and then follow the rules. Live according it so you have no any problem with you.

RE: How to adjust University culture - rosesteven23 - 28/07/2010

You have to adjust in every situation. Try to speak with every one. If you have any problem ask to the your classmates and Faculties. If some one not gives you response then don't be upset.
Be strong and relax. I know it will take some to adjust in new atmosphere.

RE: How to adjust University culture - prada handbags - 05/08/2010

that is really a question

RE: How to adjust University culture - princehappy - 03/09/2010

This topic is for international students, it is one of the new academic culture can be both exciting and frustrating and it also provides many opportunities and many challenges, so it can only adjust to university culture.

RE: How to adjust University culture - christian louboutin - 15/09/2010

I think it is not easy to do it, but we should believe nothing is impossible!

RE: How to adjust University culture - hendrleybeton - 29/10/2010

Get involved in campus activities. This is a great way to make new friends and to understand the campus culture better. Choose activities that you already have experience with to make the adjustment easier.